Our vision is to create a school "in which the students, teachers and parents, work together in a positive, child-centred environment, in order to promote excellence, and to guide students towards optimal personal, academic, social, emotional and physical development."
Junior Campus Phone: 6142 1840
Deputy Principal: Cymantha Cantrill (Junior Campus and Preschool P-6)
The School's Motto is: "Success and Excellence in Education."
Wanniassa School prepares students to be resilient, active, informed and responsible citizens by:
- Valuing inclusivity
- Promoting respectful relationships and peaceful means of resolving conflict
- Creating a Health Promoting School
- Providing opportunities for students to gain leadership skills and participate in school decision making
- Valuing cooperative learning
- Developing understanding of the complexity of our diverse Australian society.