Wanniassa School offers
- Seamless, relevant P-10 curriculum based on Quality Teaching strategies, the Australian Curriculum and Every Chance to Learn best practice
- Strong, professional leadership team, highly committed teachers and supportive, caring non-teaching staff
- Outstanding student leadership opportunities
- A sustainable, environmentally-aware culture of practice
- A vibrant P-10 school where relationship-building, positive values education and restorative justice practices feature predominately
- Strong focus on successful student academic learning and vocational pathways
- ICT - rich teaching and learning environment with interactive whiteboards, three computer labs, netbooks and iPads
- Refurbished teaching spaces, industry standard hospitality suite, upgraded wood and metal workshops and new science labs
Enrolling in an ACT public school
Enrolment applications for A.C.T public schools can only be made using the online enrolment form found at www.det.act.gov.au
If you have difficulty accessing a computer to complete the online form please come to the school for assistance. A translator can be arranged should you require one. Please make an appointment on (02) 62057566 at the Junior Campus or (02) 6205 6200 at the Senior Campus.
Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
Parents/carers are welcome to apply to enrol/transfer their son or daughter at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.