Wanniassa School offers
- Seamless, relevant P-10 curriculum based on Quality Teaching strategies, the Australian Curriculum and Every Chance to Learn best practice
- Strong, professional leadership team, highly committed teachers and supportive, caring non-teaching staff
- Outstanding student leadership opportunities
- A sustainable, environmentally-aware culture of practice
- A vibrant P-10 school where relationship-building, positive values education and restorative justice practices feature predominately
- Strong focus on successful student academic learning and vocational pathways
- ICT - rich teaching and learning environment with interactive whiteboards, three computer labs, netbooks and iPads
- Refurbished teaching spaces, industry standard hospitality suite, upgraded wood and metal workshops and new science labs.
Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
Parents/carers are welcome to apply to enrol/transfer their son or daughter at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.