Wanniassa School offers
- Seamless, relevant P-10 curriculum based on Early Years Learning Framework and the Australian Curriculum
- High quality teaching strategies with differentiation to meet students need
- Strong, professional leadership team, highly committed teachers and supportive, caring non-teaching staff
- Outstanding student leadership opportunities
- A sustainable, environmentally-aware culture of practice
- A vibrant P-10 school where relationship-building, positive values education and restorative justice practices feature predominately
- Strong focus on successful student academic learning and vocational pathways
- ICT - rich teaching and learning environment with interactive whiteboards, three computer labs, netbooks and iPads
- Refurbished teaching spaces, industry standard hospitality suite, upgraded wood and metal workshops and new science labs.
Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
ACT public school enrolments for 2020 opened on Monday 29 April 2019. This is for all enrolments from Preschool to Year 12.
Visit the Education website at www.education.act.gov.au for more information and to enrol using the online enrolment form
Parents/carers are welcome to apply to enrol/transfer their child at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.