Welcome to the Wanniassa School Website
Wanniassa School has built a reputation for having a diverse, vibrant, energetic community by encouraging families as partners in learning.
We are proud to recommend our school as a place where all students are able to learn and play within a happy, safe and caring environment, from Preschool to Year 10. The individual care and attention that we give our students in the vital formative years is the key to the growing success of our school.
The campuses are separated by a short walk through a beautiful stand of gum trees and cross campus learning opportunities are proactively explored.
The following letters have been sent home on the 8/8/2016 to students on the Senior Campus. If you do not have access to our school app, it can be downloaded for free on any Windows, iOS or Android device. It will allow you to stay up to date with letters, events and other communications home.
What's Happening at Wanniassa School
to see more news click here Announcement Archives
Open Night 2018
Posted on 08 May 2018Open Night 2018 May 8th 5.30pm-7.00pm
Posted on 21 Jun 2017
An invite to all Wanniassa School students and their families, solo singers and dancing from our music giving project.
- 5 pm to 6 pm
- Thursday June 29th 2017
- Wanniassa Senior School Hall
- Entry: Gold Coin
- Preshow Food Available
All proceeds go towards the schools Music Technology Upgrade
Wanniassa School video highlighting some of the key Learning Opportunities for students at Wanniassa School
Wanniassa School Senior Campus Open Night video focusing on the students in Years 7 to 10 and showcasing the facilities and opportunities our school has to offer.
Wanniassa P-10 Prospectus
- Prospectus P-10 Word PDF
- Preschool Prospectus Word PDF
- Junior Campus K-6 Prospectus Word PDF
- Senior Campus 7-10 Prospectus Word PDF
Penguins Dolphins Turtles (Koori Preschool)
Kindergarten to Year 6
Years 7 to 10
Strengths and Highlights, from Preschool to Year 10
- Literacy & Numeracy underpinned with Quality Teaching model
- Performing Arts - Dance, Band, Story/Dance - Wakakirri
- Sport, Fitness, Coaching, Sporting Teams & Carnivals
- Personalised, differentiated learning - Big Picture Program
- Gifted & Talented Programs - Enrichment, Tournament of the Minds
- Trades Training - Hospitality, Woodwork, Metalwork; Work Experience
- Sustainability - Education in environment care, waste management
Pastoral Care & Student Leadership
- P-10 Values Program and student leadership opportunities
- Student Representative Councils (K-6, 7-10)
- Health & Wellbeing - Chaplaincy, Pastoral Care, Early Childhood KidsMatter/KidsMatter/MindMatters (P-10)
- A Dare to Lead School - winner of a national Dare to Lead High Achievement Award (2009)
Read our School Reconciliation Action Plan (580.0 KB)
Read our School Reconciliation Action Plan (76.1 KB)